Custom Signs for The Automotive Aftermarket
From everyday commuting to cross-country road trips, America is a nation built on steel, wheels, and automobiles. Stout’s history is also built on the rise of car-based transportation, and we are proud to offer many custom sign products for the automotive aftermarket industry.
ON THE ROAD AGAIN: Custom Automotive Aftermarket Signs
Even Willie Nelson himself may not have imagined just how many parts, signs, and products go into getting a car road-ready. Getting customers successfully into your auto parts store starts with great branding, and our sign products help you deliver that messaging. And since we manufacture our signs in the USA, you can definitely count on your money going back into an American business.
For over 130 years, we’ve partnered with brands to create lasting impressions through signs. Let’s dive into some of our main offerings for automotive aftermarket sign products:
- Fascia Systems
- Our custom fascia systems for the automotive industry are available in screen-printed or vinyl options. To make your job run most smoothly, we offer two options for our fascia systems: 1) delivering structurally self-sufficient panels to your site, or 2) we install cover-ups for your existing fascia panels.
- Outside Illuminated Signs
- Channel Letters
- Channel letters are a type of illuminated, dimensional signage. Flush mounted or raceway mounted options are available. Cabinet mounted, and halo lighted and front and back lit options are available. Energy efficient as well!
- Cabinet Signs
- Cabinet signs are internally illuminated box signs that can be mounted to exterior walls or on pylons. Available options include: push through letters, flat faces, face mounted channel letters or vacuum formed for integral dimension.
- Channel Letters
- Metal Signs
- In-Store Graphics
- Your customers’ experience in your shops should be a top priority, and that’s why we love creating custom in-store signs for companies. Window, wall, and floor graphics help provide pops of color and branding, assist customers in navigating the store, or draw attention from the street. Aisle markers make your products’ locations clear and help direct customers throughout your aisles.
- Product Displays
Another advantage of partnering with Stout is our nationwide permitting and installation network. Installation can be complicated when a brand has many locations. It requires specific knowledge with regard to mounting to various wall conditions, understanding code requirements, structural requirements, professional standards of quality and workmanship, etc. All of these components on their own are challenging, but it’s even more challenging when you have to manage these components across many states. You benefit from having a partner who understands installation and sees it as their responsibility to execute wherever you’re located.
Let’s talk about what your needs are currently or in the future. Contact us today to discuss having custom-crafted signs for your company.